Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bride's bouquet brings down plane

This will teach them to spend too much money on a wedding: Bride's bouquet brings down plane

Here's the short version: wedding couple rents plane so another woman could throw the bride's bouquet out of it. Bouquet gets sucked into engine and causes the plane to crash. Into a hostel with about 50 people in it. Fortunately, only one person was injured: the woman who threw the bouquet into the engine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad when stupidity is rewarded.

Anonymous said...

I thought this article was funny the first time I read it, but after the 34th time, I am bored. Post something already. I know you are busy and popular, but I am a shut-in and need others to entertain me. Please don't let me down.

Susan

Anonymous said...

It's so weird....something like this happened five or six months ago! How many times does it have to happen?

Update your blog, you dweeb.